Born: September 10, 1997
Hometown: Smiths Falls, ON
Turned Pro: 2014
Brooke Henderson is a Professional Golfer on the LPGA Tour
In 2013, Brooke won the Canadian Women’s Amateur and finished runner-up at the US Women’s Amateur. Concluding her amateur career Brooke finished tied for 10th place at the US Women’s Open. She was just 16 years old.
In August of 2015, after having to Monday qualify, Brooke won the Cambria Portland Classic by 8 strokes. By doing so she became the third youngest winner on the tour, and only the second Monday qualifier to win on Tour. After this incredible feat, Brooke was granted immediate membership to the LPGA Tour.
Brooke uses BioSteel’s High Performance Sports Mix to keep herself hydrated on the fairways and in the gym. Don’t miss her drinking the pink this golf season!
- A1) Side lunge elbow to knee 2 x 8
- A2) Back lunge elbow to knee 2 x 8
- A3) Bear Crawls (6 steps forward, backwards) 2 x 90 seconds
- A4) Warm up front squats 2 x 10-12 (bar), 1 x 8 (95lbs)
- B1) Barbell complex front squats / cleans / press 1 x 5 (75lbs), 1 x 8 (95lbs), 1 x 6 (105lbs)
- B2) Barbell complex bent over rows/ deadlifts 1 x 5 (75lbs), 1 x 8 (95lbs), 1 x 6 (105lbs)
- C1) Plank to push up on one leg 3 x 8 (per leg)
- C2) Turkish k bell crunches onto forearm 3 x 12 (15lbs)
- D1) Alternating grip pullups 3 x 8
- D2) Cable Machine RDLS 1 x 12 (50lbs), 2 x 8 (70lbs)
- E1) Waiter walks 2 x 45 seconds
- E2) Suitcase carries 2 x 50 seconds
- E3) Hands and knees (toes up) opposite arm and leg 2 x 6
- E4) Lie on back opposite arm and leg 2 x 10
- E5) Push up position: opposite arm / leg 2 x 5
- Bike on easy for 5 minutes, 30 stand sprint for 5 minutes
Hunter’s workout was designed by Dr. Craig Davies